The mkiv Supra Owners Club

turbo fit........superb!!

black cat

great day yesturday.

thanks to sam greg and all the guys who were fantastic.:D :D

firstly sam dropped me off in town centre which is were i spent most of my day.. :)

greg called me an hour in to the decat, telling me my exhaust was totaled from the cat right back to the rear can, wen i say totaled i meen bad really bad. it was split full length 2 mm gapon top side and the only thing holding it do the rear can was the 20mm bracket:rlol: :faint: all not lost though.

in a few hours they cut the can off and had a full stainless 3 inch pipe made which looked fantastic!!. this was connected to the can and the decat.

so now i have full decat straight through from engine to rear box with no interuption and its sounds awsume.

they also fitted my greddy boost controller, ristrictor ring and fuel cut defender:cool:

this is the most embarasing point of the day though,

I had a knocking noise coming from engine bay and have had for some time.

this was the inter cooler pipe knocking on the front wing as it goes through

the reason it was knocking is that one of the guys spotted that...............wait for it...................... one of the engine mount bolts was on the last thread turn and came off in his fingers and the other was missing :blink: :taped: ...............omfg...... (may have saved my life!)

all been sorted now.

thanks again

tt steve