The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 j-spec tt 6 spd manual, bronze, £8550, wadya reckon?

Guest bluefrog

Guest bluefrog

I'm still on the look out for a nice tt 6spd manual and spotted this on auto trader...

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&variant=&keywords=turbo+manual&min_pr=75&max_pr=10000&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=pr26+8ls&miles=1500&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&sort=5&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=9&distance=193&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200606224593926

as in title: 94 J-spec tt 6spd man gunmetal/bronze 55000miles - they want £8550. The company selling is yuri auto ltd. based in croyden, has anyone had any experience buying from these guys?

As I live oop north and the cars bloody miles away, I havent been able to go and have a look, but they sent me some pics...

Supra1-1.JPG Supra1-2.JPG Supra1-6.JPG Supra1-7.JPG Supra1-3.JPG

Any opinions would be appreciated!

I must admit that if I was selling a car, I wouldn't send potential buyers pictures of it sitting in an auction room :thumbdown:

If they can't be arsed to take some decent photo's of it once they've got it back to their premises and cleaned up, it says it all really.

I only live about 5 miles from it, and on the strength of the advert, I doubt I'd be bothering to view it. If it was a couple of hundred miles away I certainly wouldn't be wasting my money.

£8.5k isn't that cheap for a TT these days, I think Penguin just sold his for about £5.5k.

Personally I'd keep looking for one, either with a known history from the club, or one from a known trader like Jurgen or whifbitz etc.

Good luck

I went and had a look at this last Sunday, its in OK condition and drove well on the very short test drive! thers nowhere to open it up in Croydon:search:

the engine was hot when i started it:eyebrows: its very quiet and clean but i was suspicious of the white staining on the bonnet liner! looked like it could have had a past overheat problem! other that that it seemed fine but i'm a little suspicious, but that might just be me;)

Oh and its got a boost controller fitted but the cats are still in place.

and the colour is MSB!:(

Those are the OEM sideskirt options. They really set off the car without being OTT. Supras without them look great until you see a Supra with them :) They are also flexible and will withstand many years, unlike fibreglass bodykit ones that shatter/crack (and don't fit in the first place).

I'd actually only give my right nut for them ;)

-Ian

Those are the OEM sideskirt options. They really set off the car without being OTT. Supras without them look great until you see a Supra with them :) They are also flexible and will withstand many years, unlike fibreglass bodykit ones that shatter/crack (and don't fit in the first place).

I'd actually only give my right nut for them ;)

-Ian

Mine didnt survive me hitting a rock after 5 days of ownership. They were originals as well, damn my poo driving