The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CJ, I Found A New Car For You

terribleturner

1994 Toyota Supra RZ twin turbo, 6 speed, 0,000 kms, Orange, £39,900 plus MOT

Description:

~ WITH 574kW AT THE WHEELS THIS IS THE FASTEST SUPRA IN AUSTRALIA. COMPLETELY CUSTOM BUILT AND FULLY MODIFIED ~

Performance: Ran a 10.91 quarter mile at 129mph (1.61 sec 60ft) when it had 380kW (at the wheels). Has since been upgraded to 574kW at the wheels running 34psi (recorded on Melbourne Auto Salon dyno in 2004). 556rwkW was recorded on Dyno Dynamics Dyno. Rev limiter currently set to 8,000rpm. The car has been used for circuit mainly in the past year. It has recorded some impressive times for a full weight street car -- Sandown: 1:21 sec (second time out); Wakefield Park: 1:09 sec (first time out).

Awards: Two trophies in Autosalon 2004 for Smooth as silk Paint and RWD 6 cyl Horsepower. It has since claimed three other Dyno Challenge trophies from the Autosalon, plus Best Brakes and Tough as Nails. It has also received two Editors choice trophies and came a very close second in the Autosalon Street Car of the Year challenge. This car has also been featured on the covers of both High Performance Imports and the Speed magazines. It has a full feature in Fast Fours magazine. It has been featured in the DVD "Serious Performance" and had a full feature on a TV show called PSI.

This wild machine is available in Australia now and for just $70,000 including our service fee represents amazing value. Once exported to the UK, the estimated cost is £39,900 plus MOT. If you are interested in this vehicle, please let us know quickly by phoning +61 418 944 253 and be prepared with the Stock ID (above).

1994 Toyota Supra 3.030 litre twin top mount turbo coupe

6 speed

Actual kms unknown

Lamborghini Diablo burnt orange (custom paintwork)

Full bodykit -- Top Secret front spoiler, BLITZ sideskirts, Ganador carbon fibre mirrors, 1997 headlights, Top Secret carbon fibre rear wing

Turbo system -- Trust TDO6 20g twin turbo kit, including tubular manifold and 50mm wastegate. Custom inlet pipes with K&N filters. Trust Drag 5.25 inch twin entry intercooler. Custom alloy piping. Twin GTR BOVS with filters.

Internal engine modifications -- 2JZ-GTE capacity 3.030 litres. Pistons, camshafts and head porting. Block cleaned, decked, bored, honed. 86.5mm JE pistons. 8.5:1 compression. Eagle H-beam rods. Clevite bearings. Linished crank. Oil pump pressure relief modification for extra pressure. Standard Toyota multi layer metal head gasket. HKS 264 9.25mm inlet and 272 9.35mm exhaust cams. Exhaust cam gear. ARP main and head studs.

Exhaust system -- Custom twin front pipes off high mount turbos. HKS Super Drager exhaust. External wastegates.

Fuel system -- APEXi adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Custom twin entry billet fuel rail with centre return. Siemens 880cc top feed injectors. Standard plenum widened 1 inch. Traction control secondary butterfly removed. Standard throttle body. Upgraded in tank pump feeding 1.5L surge tank and twin Bosch Motorsport 044 external pumps. All fuel lines have been upgraded. Both feed lines are 10mm. Return line 10mm.

Ignition system -- Autronic SMC ECU. MSD DIS-4 CDI Ignition. Standard Toyota Coils. NGK Iridium 8 range plugs.

Transmission -- OS Giken Clutch / torque converter. OS Giken triple plate solid centre clutch. Manual Gearbox: stock 6 speed Getrag. Tailshaft, driveshafts, diff and diff ratio are all stock.

Brakes -- AP Racing 6 piston calipers and 375mm 24 slot rotors. Rear: standard late model calipers, with 16 slot rotors. Line Locker. Braided lines.

Suspension -- Front and rear TEIN HR coilovers.

Wheels and tyres -- Street: Front: Custom Black Volk Challenge 18x9 with 235/35/18 RE55 semi comps Rear: Custom Challenge 18x10 with 265/35/18 RE55 semi comps. Also comes with brand new TOYO Proxes T1R 245 and 275 road tyres. Drag: Front: As above Rear: Enkei 17x9 with Nitto 555R tyres 275/40/17.

Other -- Custom built Radiator overflow. Polished rocker covers. Custom Alloy Radiator. Polished radiator feed pipe. 25 row oil cooler with remote filter. Strut braces. GReddy electronic boost and exhaust temp gauges. Omoni white-faced oil temp and pressure gauges. HKS EVC 4 boost controller. VEILSIDE gearshift. Autometer monster tacho. Suede steering wheel with launch control button. BRIDE Brix race seat. GReddy turbo timer. APEXi RSM. Switch for line locker. Full roll cage. Fire extinguisher. Tinted windows.

http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/uk/stock/img/8345.jpg

No, it's 870 BHP.

That's Midland F1 Racing fcked then! :)

It'll be alright, we're getting the russians in! S.I. units. They don't even use the roman alphabet!

On the bright side though, looking forward to the Vodka parties, and should get fairly well treated by the russian mafia.

also just noticed - wonder if this is where Joe got the idea for the black wheels from!

I have my own vision on the look I am going for, I had the wheels long before I ever thought about buying CJ's car. I have never seen that car nor would I ever have paid as much as he is asking. The interior is crap. IMO, the Orange beast is a far better looking car and do not be surprised if/when the Orange beast starts putting out some nice figures... ;)

It'll be alright, we're getting the russians in! S.I. units. They don't even use the roman alphabet!

On the bright side though, looking forward to the Vodka parties, and should get fairly well treated by the russian mafia.

LOL

Looking forward to the first race to see which teams are at the front, impossible to tell now.

Williams could well do okay with the Cosworth engine.