The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash complete + facelift rear's fitted

Tom

A big thanks to Wayne for the leather gaitors and another big thanks for Nic for the facelift rear lights,

I've been working on my interior for a while now, I've sprayed the dash to a gloss black and the prepping time on this was well worth it, this coupled with the new gatiors makes the dash look new again!

Check out the pics!

Tom.

interior1.JPG

full dash.JPG

facelift rears.JPG

facelift rears close.JPG

interior.JPG

I needed to shave a lot of the existing handbrake off to fit the new one to get a nice fit, the gaitors were a bit of a pain, the gear surround was the biggest as the older gaitor from factory is melted to the to the surround and 2nd time around it didn't look feasable so I glued it instead as this works just as well. the prepping of the dash took ages though, but I knew that any minor bit I had missed would show up once painted so I kept going over and over with sanding until perfectly smooth.