The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Few Questions??

Guest Dave Fla

Guest Dave Fla

Just wondering lads if that Royal Sapphire Pearl is a Toyota colour? Looks nice.Hoping to spray mine some shade of blue and that one caught my eye.

Also,does any1 on here have a set of Fox Rs 5's on their supra(Pics)?.Enquired today about a set of them but a fella told me i might have trouble gettin them on as they might not clear the brakes.Mine is a J-Spec Na.

Thank Lads!

Guest Dave Fla

Cheers James,i was hoping to put 19's on it.Was told i prob shouldnt go over 18' but the car will prob only be brought every second weekend for a spin so it should be alright.

@Homer.Ya that colour looks very nice alright,Seriously considering spraying the soop that colour.Must try and get hold of a few pics of supras that colour as i dont want to spray her RSP and then find out that i dont like it.Unlikely though!