The mkiv Supra Owners Club

first supra/more power how?

gdc

1. Cat back exhaust (titanium to keep weight lower)

2. De cat (both Cats)

3. Uprated Panel filter to go in stock box

4. Cams

5. ECU (exspensive)

6. loose weight from the car

7. Lighter wheels to help power get to road more efficently

8. Lightened flywheel

9. NOS

10. X herd Header (which actually removes one cat as well, they say 18bhp increase with this but im not totally convinced it that high)

As you can see some are easier and cheaper then others. But easiest get a NA-T kit (turbo kit) and bobs your uncle :D

bought it because it was so clean and had no no claims discount to go on it. the exhaust upgraided so are the brakes, been quoted £5000 at envy for turbo,seems steep? removing cat and air kit will cost £450 but only get extra 15 to 20bhp

yeh, but the tt engine was designed to take the turbos. can handle the power,

na lump can take just as much as the TT.

Probably be more than 4k for a turbo and setting up for the N/A I'd imagine.

Personally with all the mods you can do to an n/a all motor wise you won't see much of a difference. save your money.

yeh, but the tt engine was designed to take the turbos. can handle the power,

Just so you know the only difference between the internals of the NA and TT engine are the oil squirters, discussed loads of times on here, the bottom end even has the holes (all be it undrilled) where the oil lines go in on the NA.

waits to be corrected on all the above :D lol

if i only did my homework first

Better late than never. At least you haven't started yet throwing money to make it 'fast'

Because that is futile, no matter what you hear. You can increase noise, bling, bragging rights....but not performance. Not to the point where you look back and think: Gee, if I had to spend another couple of grand for all this extra power, I'd happily do it again.

Without nitrous or a turbo don't expect a serious increase in power. And you'll have to inform your insurance company for any mods anyway.

Just so you know the only difference between the internals of the NA and TT engine are the oil squirters, discussed loads of times on here, the bottom end even has the holes (all be it undrilled) where the oil lines go in on the NA.

waits to be corrected on all the above :D lol

nope, like you said, it doesnt have the holes:D

Guest Flat4_ire
At the end of the day you are driving a Supra, and whether it is a NA or TT doesn't really matter. They are well engineered, exciting and definately no "belly button" car. Be happy with what you have and enjoy it.

ehh the guy in ur avatar kinda freaks me out dude:eyebrows: