The mkiv Supra Owners Club

21 Today and insured on my TT

Guest adamt

congratulations, just take it steady for a while until you get used to it. If its an auto, be especially careful booting it if you are not straight - out of junctions or leaving roundabouts, just don't do it :no: beware of kickdown and tubby number 2.

Not wanting to put a downer on, but don't want to see another post tomorrow of you in a lamppost sideways :D

Enjoy it mate

Mike

congratulations, just take it steady for a while until you get used to it. If its an auto, be especially careful booting it if you are not straight - out of junctions or leaving roundabouts, just don't do it :no: beware of kickdown and tubby number 2.

Not wanting to put a downer on, but don't want to see another post tomorrow of you in a lamppost sideways :D

Enjoy it mate

Mike

i will second that, just got a soop and its a TT auto and i am nearly at 28 and i am still learning, and i thought i could handle the car but i was wrong and now i have an even bigger respect to speed and its a bastard when it changes gear going round a roundabout try using manu for the manual option its a bloody good thing that is

edit: but mind you i have 235's on the rears aswell so i slip all the time (previous owner fitted them), but tomorrow i get my new alloys and 265's on the rear and when i sell my alloys ..................................bring on RLTC

FOR ME,

21 with 1ncb, 1,700 fully comp, agreed value, up to 10,000 miles a year .(1995 j-spec rz twinturbo 6speed)

alarm, garage.

and hks super dragger, hks front intercooler, blitz filter, top secret spats/skirts, do-luck front, tein ss coilover, BBS LM 18" wheels, momo steering wheel.

All declared.

Your paying too much insurance for 31, unless your car is 1000hp, which i can understand

FOR ME,

21 with 1ncb, 1,700 fully comp, agreed value, up to 10,000 miles a year .(1995 j-spec rz twinturbo 6speed)

alarm, garage.

and hks super dragger, hks front intercooler, blitz filter, top secret spats/skirts, do-luck front, tein ss coilover, BBS LM 18" wheels, momo steering wheel.

All declared.

Your paying too much insurance for 31, unless your car is 1000hp, which i can understand

who is that with as i want agreed value next insurance i take out as with bell just now and they will cover you and up your premium if you have extra but if you crash (lets say my top secret bumper) then they will not replace or pay for any non standard mods

who is that with as i want agreed value next insurance i take out as with bell just now and they will cover you and up your premium if you have extra but if you crash (lets say my top secret bumper) then they will not replace or pay for any non standard mods

lancaster mate, a lot of us are.

yes like for like.