The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pictures needed

rik

Now that i have amassed a pile of parts bigger than my shed, i'm going to have to start putting them on my car. Hopefully soon it will go to the bodyshop to have the inner wing sorted, then i'm going to build it up before it gets a complete respray (colour undecided).

What i'm after from you lucky peeps with straight cars is any pictures you may have taken while fitting/removing parts from your car, that will help me locate the bits and pieces that are missing from mine.

Here's a couple of my car so you can see the sort of thing i'm after.:thanku:

supra1.JPG

supra2.JPG

supra3.JPG

supra4.JPG

EPC provides an exploded parts diagram of the entire car. All the part numbers I suplied on your previous posts were from epc. You can download it from various places on the web (can't remeber any now, sorry), but if you get stuck I can post you a CD. Its a bit of a pain in the ass to get working, but is worth the effort.

Here you go. If you need any part number let me know.

edit: second thoughts that is going to be a lot of part numbers, so best go get your local Toyota dealer to dig them out, as it will be easier with the car infront of you to work out what you need.

Picture 5.png

Picture 6.png

Picture 7.png

Picture 8.png

Picture 9.png

Picture 10.png