The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jm-Imports cards

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

can anybody help me desgin something flashy, CJ is going tio print me some off and a could do with a nice style.

here is ebay link of old rx7 which u can use pictures from

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4601526192&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT

Jurgen Vallons

mobile -07958166871

to include stuff like-Private import services, free Jap live auctions etc etc, am based in newcastle just something flashy if anybody fancies helping me out and got spare time it would be great.

You will have to talk to cj to get the specifics of what he needs for printing e.g. resolution and dpi required for the final design or it wont look right or get cut off in the wrong place etc. I designed my biz cards last month see attached picture, very simple but i think it looks quite good.

biz card.jpg

Heres a quickie, a better font could probably be used but I have that many it would take ages to scroll through them all to see how they looked.

Ideally you'd need to provide card dimensions, print resolution, bleed area requirements, etc as Colsoop mentions to get a 'proper' design that could be used to print.

jurgen.jpg

J, I have included a quick card, this is just a sample for you to take a look at, fonts colours etc are easily changed, let me know if you want it customising if you plan to use it.

Lewis

can u knock up your own desgin please if u have time am going to choose one myself from ones suggested and the other will be voted one here by yous and i will also use the other one for ads in mags.

and thanks once again

yer just to give at shows for windscreens etc etc

I misunderstood, i thought you were looking for business cards, going out with the mrs in a bit for a meal, I'll see if one of the design guys at the office has time tomorrow, if not I'll try to find time to knock something together