The mkiv Supra Owners Club

euro supra meet 2006

tezzpip

Nope he doesn't mean that one. For info the idea was mooted off the back of the Euro meet in Denmark last year.

Tezz - We had a few troubles with deciding location and other organisational issues soI don't think it would be possible to sort something out now, but I don't see why we couldn't invite the Euro Supra clubs to JAE - sitting in a field drinking and looking at nice cars is pretty much what we did in Denmark :D

Nope he doesn't mean that one. For info the idea was mooted off the back of the Euro meet in Denmark last year.

Tezz - We had a few troubles with deciding location and other organisational issues soI don't think it would be possible to sort something out now, but I don't see why we couldn't invite the Euro Supra clubs to JAE - sitting in a field drinking and looking at nice cars is pretty much what we did in Denmark :D

keep us informed on that one faye

:shakes head: :)

Makes the Nurburgring trip as cheap as chips!

The Denmark trip costed me and my brother at least 1000 pounds, but we did stay a whole week in Denmark and stayed at a hotel every night. But it was worth it! Made a few new friends and visited Legoland a few times :D

We made more then a 1000 photos :) Would be happy to go back any time!

Greets,

Peter

• 4 weeks later...

I missed the Denmark trip due to a death in the family, so I'm really looking forward to the next one. I'll be making several trips to the Ring this year (I'm only an hour away), and I'm all about doing meets around Europe. The site of 45+ supras rolling through France will be nothing short of delightful.

• 3 months later...