Honest Opinions Needed

TT-DEK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a personal thing, but I'm not keen on them either. I tend to like the understated, sleeper look :)

I don't see why I should advertise a company on the side of my car without being paid for it ;)

I also dislike it when you buy a car form a dealer and they put a sticker or even worse, paint their name on the bodywork (rear screen ones are OK, they're easy to remove)

But if YOU like them, then why not, its your car after all

PS the mkivsupra.net ones in the rear windows look cool :D

I think they are sexy :)

I took mine off to put different ones on recently and the side of the car just looked like this really dull slab of single colour. Four or five understated decals down the door by the mirror breaks it up nicely. Of course, they have to be brand names of things actually in your car :D

The Cannonball shopping list one was truly hilarious :)

-Ian

PS hang on a minute, "Brembo"? Aren't those gold painted j-spec calipers...? How many of those things do you actually have on your car you chav :p

newnewdecals.jpg

I don't they look too bad, though they could have done with being a bit more spaced out from top to bottom.

My supe had them on when I first got it, I did like them and kept them on for about 3 months, with the intention to always remove them. They are now off and I much prefer my supe without them.

What do you think of them? If you like them, keep them on and then when you get bored and want a new look take them off. One thing I did find when I had my decals on was that the car got a lot more attention (not that it doesn't get attention anyways). And was always funny at traffic lights, people would be staring trying to read them all not realising the lights had changed.