The mkiv Supra Owners Club

exhaust gaskets needed

Guest Flat4_ire

Guest Flat4_ire

guys where can i get a few exhaust gasket for CW decats? beside getting them off cw cos i dont have time to do bank transfer, need somewhere online that takes credit cards..

cheeeers!!

Why would online help, won't it will still take 3-4 days for them to turn up anyway? Beside that, I doubt you will find anyone supplying them online, especially as its a non-standard size & fitment.

You may as well get your local garage or exhaust centre to make some for you. Even exhaust sealant will be okay for a few weeks - it'll give you some time to get some decent quality ones from Chris.

Guest Flat4_ire
Why would online help, won't it will still take 3-4 days for them to turn up anyway? Beside that, I doubt you will find anyone supplying them online, especially as its a non-standard size & fitment.

You may as well get your local garage or exhaust centre to make some for you. Even exhaust sealant will be okay for a few weeks - it'll give you some time to get some decent quality ones from Chris.

cos chris wont take credit card and i work in dublin and i cant get to a bank for a transfer etc, ah il do something. friend said he could make them up for me, not to worry il sort something!

cos chris wont take credit card and i work in dublin and i cant get to a bank for a transfer etc, ah il do something. friend said he could make them up for me, not to worry il sort something!

Just get one made up locally, as far as I recall the ones from Chris are no different to the stuff a local garage can put together. In fact the 1st gasket in mine was one made by the local exhaust centre, its been on there for 2 years without a problem :)

Guest Flat4_ire
Just get one made up locally, as far as I recall the ones from Chris are no different to the stuff a local garage can put together. In fact the 1st gasket in mine was one made by the local exhaust centre, its been on there for 2 years without a problem :)

thats what il do, and terribleturner i cant do bank transfer online from ireland to uk, only within ireland! which i think is a load of crap!! walbro fuel pump arrived yesterday,bpu here i come! :D