The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'Chips away' types people in near Portsmouth

Mike

OK, so I'm too lazy to look and 'I respect your recommendations' (I do, honestly) I need someone to make my car look new again.... :D

1. I have a small (but annoying) chip on my bonnet - just noticed it last weekend on the first wash of the new year :blush:

2. Someone pulled around the front of the car in a car park over Christmas resulting in a slight scuffed bumper :complain:

3. A window cleaner (would you believe it?) scratched my spat over Christmas cleaning windows at my folks house - car safely tucked up the drive.... where did that scratch come from?! :hunter:

Anyone know somewhere good that won't remove my eye for taking out a few scraps? :blink:

I'm based in Pompey, but Southampton is also good - or near Middlesbrough? (which I'm around fairly regularly).. :cool:

As ever, Cheers..!

Chipbusters, top quality but pricey...

OK, so I'm too lazy to look and 'I respect your recommendations' (I do, honestly) I need someone to make my car look new again.... :D

1. I have a small (but annoying) chip on my bonnet - just noticed it last weekend on the first wash of the new year :blush:

2. Someone pulled around the front of the car in a car park over Christmas resulting in a slight scuffed bumper :complain:

3. A window cleaner (would you believe it?) scratched my spat over Christmas cleaning windows at my folks house - car safely tucked up the drive.... where did that scratch come from?! :hunter:

Anyone know somewhere good that won't remove my eye for taking out a few scraps? :blink:

I'm based in Pompey, but Southampton is also good - or near Middlesbrough? (which I'm around fairly regularly).. :cool:

As ever, Cheers..!

I'd consider this too... have a few very small dents in the doors which I'd like to get rid of and also a mini dent on the bonnet as well as a few stone chips. What sort of dents are they able to make disappear? Anyone given Toyota touch up sticks/lacquer a try? I've got a set matched to my paint colour here, haven't gotten around to it yet though - any tips for the application?

i used to have a chipsaway franchise...all i can say is get some recomendations from someone that has used them before... as because its a franchise the finish is only as good as the person doing the job...and trust me the jobs vary a lot...as i have even had to re-do repairs that others have not done very well...just my 10p worth...