The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just got my first SUPRA!

Guest Flat4_ire

Guest Flat4_ire

heelllooooo, well just got back to ireland there now from england picking up my car yesterday morning, had a long drive and it was great, car is perfect!

apart from the fact that the bride bucket seat is TINY and my hips are in pieces after it so il have to be selling that on and buyin somethin more spacious..thoughts of the car are: just great pull in every gear!!!

didnt expect it to pull as well as it did to be honest, put the foot down in 5th even at 60 and your at 120 before you know it!!! :D def has something the subaru didnt

heelllooooo, well just got back to ireland there now from england picking up my car yesterday morning, had a long drive and it was great, car is perfect!

apart from the fact that the bride bucket seat is TINY and my hips are in pieces after it so il have to be selling that on and buyin somethin more spacious..thoughts of the car are: just great pull in every gear!!!

didnt expect it to pull as well as it did to be honest, put the foot down in 5th even at 60 and your at 120 before you know it!!! :D def has something the subaru didnt

nice, is the engine standard?

Guest Flat4_ire
nice, is the engine standard?

well, it has cat back exhaust and blitz filter,fcd and blitz boost controller,hks iridium plugs, hks suspension blah blah, but i have the cw decats here waitin to go on!! :) havent pushed it past .7bar yet and at that its quick!

Welcome to TT ownership finally Flat4.

Always amazed me how many posts you had on this board without actually owning a Supra! ;) :D

The Sup def has something the Scooby hasn't. Everytime my Scooby owning mate goes in mine there's a look of amazement on his face. He knows his modded Scoob couldn't keep up with even my standard Supra 50mph+

BTW, where's the pics?

well, it has cat back exhaust and blitz filter,fcd and blitz boost controller,hks iridium plugs, hks suspension blah blah, but i have the cw decats here waitin to go on!! :) havent pushed it past .7bar yet and at that its quick!

You'll have a bigger smile when you get it to BPU!:cool:

Guest Flat4_ire
Tony how was the pub with the hottie behind the bar, did you give her the big single ! :D

He'll be offline now for about 5 days with his new toy ! breathe of fresh air..:eyebrows:

the little welsh accent on her drove me mad, but i still would have, shudda seen her man, back arse of nowhere pub at 3pm and she wearin half nothin!! i wasnt complainin :D

lovin the car, no complaints at all, when she hits 4k revs its BRILL!:D :D

Guest Flat4_ire
Nice one matey :thumbsup:

i printed out route planner and it said harlow in essex to pembrokeshire was 6hr 23mins, i made it in a bit over 4 hrs, lol.. great car! :D cheers guys