The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Colours

Guest Dave Fla

Guest Dave Fla

Well lads,Have my white Supra now for 6 months and have decided that im goin to give it a full respray.Finding the white impossible to keep with tar and the like and our fantastic roads here in Ireland! Had my heart set on candy apple red but got a quote of 6000euros to do it so that was that out the window.Have seen a few cars sprayed dodge viper blue and they look very well.Anyway just lookin for your opinions,Cheers lads.

Dave from Limerick,Ireland.

Well lads,Have my white Supra now for 6 months and have decided that im goin to give it a full respray.Finding the white impossible to keep with tar and the like and our fantastic roads here in Ireland! Had my heart set on candy apple red but got a quote of 6000euros to do it so that was that out the window.Have seen a few cars sprayed dodge viper blue and they look very well.Anyway just lookin for your opinions,Cheers lads.

Dave from Limerick,Ireland.

As they say once you black you never go back !! :D :D

Guest Dave Fla

Cheers for all the opinions lads,will probably go for some shade of blue,should work well with the curves of the supra.Was looking at the Cosworth blue,very nice.Not sure if it would be easy to get though?.Would love a candy colour but just cant afford to do it at the moment.Can be bought cheaply but very hard to put it on.Dont want to spend thousands puttin it on and find it starts fading after a few months.Keep the opinions coming anyway!