The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I need a Importer

hulse

Import the car yourself!!

I did, and it saved a mint. I reckon about 2-3k saved

Go to http://www.auto.co.jp

Send an email asking to be put on their mailing list.

When you get the auction sheets though and make your bid on the car, then the fun part starts. waiting to see if you bid enough, and if you did, then the anticipation of meeting your new car at the docks. You can get the car sent directly to Newcastle if you want.

If you want a full run though of what you need to do, then send me a PM

Trust me, it is not rocket science. If I can do it, anyone can. All I would say is if you were after a newer car ( less than 10 years old) then make sure that it is totally standard else you will have fun getting through the SVA.

I have only imported mine. If I ever have enough spare cash again, I will defo be doing it again.

A couple of friends have used the same company to import their own cars

All in all, I know 3 other people that have used them to bring in a total of 7 cars ( one mate got greedy and sold them as soon as importing them ) made a minimum of £1500 on each car. and got his last one for free!

There are regulations about doing that no though, and you will get clobbered for income tax if you try to sell more than 2 cars per year if they are imports.