The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mr.T say: i wanna supra foo

MR.T

hello, im sellin my nissan s14 to buy a new car, the money i get from the s14 will be added to my savings for the car i want to get.

im lookin at supra tt, skyline r33 gts-t and rx7s.

i can buy a liner now for 6k from some ome i know, and im very tempted to get it, but i would like a supra the most cos they seem very very quick and they look really nice.

can i get a manual supra tt for 7.5/8k or under?

is there anything i need to know about supra's?

i wanted to spead 6/7k on the other cars but might be able to save that little bit longer for the sup

Hi Mr.T..

Welcome to the club...

Just a thought whilst you are new, hope you don't mind me saying, there is already two MrT's on here already, if you fancied a different name it may avoid confusion in the future.

Up to you obviously, just trying to help !

Cheers

Mr G

Hi Mr.T..

Welcome to the club...

Just a thought whilst you are new, hope you don't mind me saying, there is already two MrT's on here already, if you fancied a different name it may avoid confusion in the future.

Up to you obviously, just trying to help !

Cheers

Mr G

oooohhh:rolleyes: but MR.T is cool:cool:

Watch that you quote is not for a mk3 supra. Elephant and a few other online insurance ppl have the mk3 version showing up as a supra twin turbo.

If you check the engine cc, you will see it is not the 2997 that the mk4 is it shows the 2970 that the mk3 is.

Beware of stupidly cheap quotes like that. If you had to claim, they would not pay out.

people on here have said 0-60 is the supra weak point, but people are also saying 0-60 of there car is 4/4.5/4.9 seconds to 60?

i thought them kind of 0-60's are good?

if a mr2 did 60 in 5.1 and supra in 5.1'ish then surely there aint much in it till the higher speeds?

Seriously 0-60 is pointless the only figure i'd be looking at is the 1/4 mile, in real terms nothing else really matters unless there was a 30-130 figure of course. But are you seriously going to buy a car on just on the case of it's 0-60?? if so look at something else like an evo or gtr