Guest slow dog

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest slow dog
You're not a trader on here so advertising/whoring yourself isn't allowed.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is back run for the hilllllsssssssssssssssss:p

Guest slow dog

thank you guys just showing some of my work off your right should not of put a price on there as i am not a trader on here so i have removed the 450 price tag as you can now see alex is that ok ?

also thank you for the nice coments guys nice to see some people can look past things and coment on the matters at hand

Christ dude, take a chill pill.

I'm chilled - but seeing as quite a few traders HAVE paid to advertise I'm sure they'd be a bit annoyed that Paul hasn't and is still trying to drum up business. Sorry for defending those traders...but if you don't it makes a mockery of the system, and the BBS will fall apart....because no trader will pay and the web hosting will suddenly be much harder to afford!

I'm chilled - but seeing as quite a few traders HAVE paid to advertise I'm sure they'd be a bit annoyed that Paul hasn't and is still trying to drum up business. Sorry for defending those traders...but if you don't it makes a mockery of the system, and the BBS will fall apart....because no trader will pay and the web hosting will suddenly be much harder to afford!

Fair enough, not interested in another 7 page saga.

You just come across as very harsh sometimes, its up to you if you want to police the boards.

thank you guys just showing some of my work off your right should not of put a price on there as i am not a trader on here so i have removed the 450 price tag as you can now see alex is that ok ?

also thank you for the nice coments guys nice to see some people can look past things and coment on the matters at hand

Cunning :)

Remove the price from the original but mention the price when you tell us you've removed it.... sly fox :eyebrows: