The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've been shopping......

SuperSupra

My Veilside skirts and spats arrived today, got them off Ebay (completely going against the recommendations of many - I just couldn't resist the price!) and the stuff arrived this morning. Other than the small chip on the underside of one of the spats, they look ok, and the fit looks surprisingly good (not perfect obviously), can't wait to get them fitted now! :D

DSC00147.JPG

Ah right (just PM'd you by the way!), well hopefully it won't be the same for me! Was it just the fitting or something else too? My bro bought a kit for his Astra off this company and that's fine (after a bit of work) so fingers crossed! I checked the fitting though and the look virtually dead on

I bought some pitiful veilsnide spats which were so poor, that I sent them to another member to decide if he liked them, and when he said no thanks they're shit, I just said bin 'em or keep 'em or try to find some mug to buy them. Not worth bothering with postage over, but it is disappointing all the same.

Not trying to be controversial here - but if they dont fit then please dont bung them back on ebay for some other poor supra owner to be just as dissapointed...

Name and shame the seller and take the hit...

Hopefully they will be OK (grr...grr...:))

i have to agree with paul and im sure many others do