The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Orange gone...looking for new

CJ

Well, it has finally happened - the Orange Beast is sold :( Gamer has bought it so I know it will be well looked after but I still feel quite sad. In fact, so sad i realise that I need a cheaper Supra as the withdrawal symptoms have started and she hasnt left my drive yet.

I have been offered these cars to look at and at very good prices. What are peoples opinions? The silver with the aftermarket bonnet is a 1993 GZ auto, the black one a 1994 RZ auto, the one with gold wheels is a 1996 RZ-S auto and the last one is a 1993 RZ 6 speed.

I am erring towards the 6 speed although the GZ does look nice too.

Yeah I personally wouldn't buy a totally standard car, simply because I KNOW what would happen - the power itch starts very quickly :eyebrows: And it's a damn site cheaper to buy a modified car than to buy a standard car and modify it. And you just know you won't be happy with bog standard Col, you gotta go BPU ;)

I'd try to find a mildly modded but good condition motor.

Well done on the sale! Why are you getting another supra wont you always been comparing it the orange beast, thinking its just not as good?

Proabably, but I cannot think of another car that for the money will give me the looks or performance of a Supra albeit just a BPU one as opposed to a single beast.