The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Squires Meet

Dave222

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya bunch o women, i was just saying at work today how i think it is going to be a good summer as its been a warm winter!! i nearly got thrown out the window as everyone thinks its freezing,

since being scottish i dont feel the cold as much and i think the weather down here is really mild and warm at times

It's a nice day but it looks as though I'll be spending the night trying to work out why random warning lights are appearing on the dash of my Punto (other than the fact it's Italian!) - I'm definately planning to be there for the March one though, should be lighter then too.

Rumour has it that a bit of a chav element have started taking our night while it's been quieter, we'll have to boot them out once it starts up again.

It's a nice day but it looks as though I'll be spending the night trying to work out why random warning lights are appearing on the dash of my Punto (other than the fact it's Italian!) - I'm definately planning to be there for the March one though, should be lighter then too.

Rumour has it that a bit of a chav element have started taking our night while it's been quieter, we'll have to boot them out once it starts up again.

I heard about the chav element too.

Who set the meet up? Any chance we could move it to another day?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't forget it's the Squires meet tomorrow.

It's the first meet where it won't be dark upon arrival too.

As Mad "I must be to be getting rid of me Supra" Matt has already mentioned it'd be great to have a big turn-out so that there is no room for the chav contingent.

Be there or..... don't.