The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insurance on a non turbo?

Guest J4G3D

Hi guys,

As you can see i am new here and this is my first post. Ive been in love with the supra ever since i layed eyes on them and its my dream to own one very soon :cool:

I will be hunting for a non turbo to keep insurance down, im 22 with 2 years NCB no convictions and no accidents. after doing a insurance quote on several online sites it always says 'PLEASE CALL US' im presuming this means it will be over 3k??

even when i put my mum age 40 5 or 6 years NCB with no accidents or convictions it still says to call them?

i do live in a high car crime area but it should surely atleast give a quote of some sort atleast with my mum as named driver.

so below can fellow members with a non turbo pls post:

NCB:

CONVICTIONS:

ACCIDENTS:

QUOTE/WITH:

im currently paying £800 tpft on a 1.6 honda delsol (with my mum as named driver, with churchill) they want £900 with me as named driver.

Age: 24 (25 last week but havent adjusted my policy costs yet)

NCB: 3 years

Yesinsurance: £1k ish

EDIT - forgot to add that I made and 'at fault' claim worth 20k in nov of last year

I am insured fully comp, £1million motor legal, free windscreen without excess, top RAC package including fly-home and a bunch of other crap :)

interesting...

So as i currently pay £800 or so on a 1.6 delsol, do you guys reckon i could possibly get a matching quote at around £800 to insure a supra? looking at what you guys are paying i think i can? never heard of SKY or LANCASTER though?