The mkiv Supra Owners Club

trip to thor racing in t88 today

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

where is thor based,

i thought it was surrey or something, are they that good and worth the trip?

or are they up north?

they are based in coventry area bit of a drive took me 5 hours with sat nav due to 3 accidents but only trook me 2.45 minutes on way back lol

yer they are good envy use them and so does few other people on here.

were u taking it leet?

havent decided yet. maybe Thor or possibly down to Lucifers in Bristol as its a bit closer. just finishing off my fuel system this weekend then need to get my hi-stall fitted. i havent been in a rush as cant really use the car to its potential in this weather

Jurgen

why 530 hp on a T88, i made 510 at Thor on a T61, dont take this the wrong way its not meant as a critisisum i'me just interested in what your doing with the car:D

pass mate i did not do anything with car it was pretty well set up in japan.

pete said the car would do a hell of alot more but i dont know if internals have been done hence i wont raise the boost and if i did i need an greddy e manage to turn ignition down a tad so it wont det at higher boost.

Guest Terry S

pete said the car would do a hell of alot more but i dont know if internals have been done hence i wont raise the boost and if i did i need an greddy e manage to turn ignition down a tad so it wont det at higher boost.

surely that depends on the compression, you dont want to be running much more than 1.4 on stock compression/optimax unless you have the timing backed off, which in turn has a knock on effect.