The mkiv Supra Owners Club

donnington chavtastic!!

black cat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well...bit of a let down to be honest! It cost me £20 to get in, and it was just full of just, well, cars to be honest. By that I mean, you can literaly just buy a car pass and drive in.

So, loadsa cars but nothing spectacular, the atmosphere was better at doncaster than Donnington, but watched some good drifting.

Overall, an ok show, but too spread out and hard to get bearings when looking around, I was only there about an hour. Good if your local, but for me to drive from Hertfordshire, then pay £20, if i wasnt going to Lincoln anyway, I wouldn't have gone.

I went to donnington yesterday!! Thought it was pretty cool, better than at donny as there was more room to walk about and a more relaxed atmosphere.

Saw Jasons car (with the dragon graphics) looking very nice :) and a few other supras, but didnt recognise them from on here.

IMO its better at donnington for the use of track, motorbike summersaults and space. Still loads of chavs there though, and lots of idiotic drunken knob jockeys later in the afternoon :fight:

If they have it there next year I will consider the camping weekend as a couple of my mates did that this year and from what I can gather so far, they're having a hell of a party!!!