The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra is home... Thanks to MaxGT

Dash Rendar

As some of you may know, my Supra has been with Paul at MaxGT for the last 6 weeks.

It's had some serious work done...

• Hybrid turbo conversion
  • New FMIC
  • New pipes for FMIC
  • FSE
  • FCD
  • Decat
  • Engine head rebuild
  • Engine bay polishing
  • Engine bay spraying (midnight purple)
  • Dash spraying (silver)
  • Various other small bits and pieces

I picked my car up yesterday and it's running fine.

The only bummer is that I have to run-in for 500 miles, which means no putting my foot down. :(

Paul from MaxGT has put heart and soul into this project and has even called today to check I'm happy. So thanks, Paul, for doing a great job.

I'll attach some pictures here, but if you want to see more details, have a look at http://www.max-gt.com/dash.php.

engineBling1.jpg

engineBling2.jpg

dashSupraFMIC.jpg

silverDash1.jpg

Guest slow dog

check out the new 3 inch boost pipes looks tidy and also is 5 inches shorter than the original way so your tubbies should spin up a little faster than before mate i am so glad you like it all mate cant waitto see how she does on the dyno

thank you all for ur nice coments guys

lol you sure you can handle the power your arms didnt look that big mate in the gym you sure you can drive a mans car fast :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

Thai kickboxing for the last 5 years mr Hena tattoo i dont need to have big arms. mind you where did you get that sweet tight sailor's top from?? :rlol:

Guest slow dog

oh cool i used to kick box ages ago done it for 2 years then went on to just boxing we will have to go ring side for a mess around some day i can use the ring at essex road gimme a shout if you up for it

Thai kickboxing for the last 5 years mr Hena tattoo i dont need to have big arms. mind you where did you get that sweet tight sailor's top from?? :rlol:

:rlol:

On another note,your supra is looking great mate.Well done MAX-GT:) .Oh when will I go BPU*sigh*