The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Induction Kit Is This One Any Good

mr lover

If you really want to ditch the stock airbox, then why bother with some unknown cack. You may as well buy something proven like the Apexi.

:yeahthat:

Looks like it has a very narrow diameter attachment to it that is far too small for the Supra.

If you want price for a decent Apexi or Blitz kit give me a shout :ok:

If you really want to ditch the stock airbox, then why bother with some unknown cack. You may as well buy something proven like the Apexi.

These are actually very good filters, and a worthy contender for a modder who doesn't want to spend silly money on a Japanese brand. I would recommend one of these. Not got one on my Supe, but have fitted them on other cars and I think they are a very good alternative. Nice and shiny in a Blitz-esque way too if you want something pretty for a bit of bling bling!

Andy

These are actually very good filters, and a worthy contender for a modder who doesn't want to spend silly money on a Japanese brand. I would recommend one of these. Not got one on my Supe, but have fitted them on other cars and I think they are a very good alternative. Nice and shiny in a Blitz-esque way too if you want something pretty for a bit of bling bling!

Andy

Silly money? Its more than the Apexi!

How does the apexi compare in noise to the blitz filter? I know the blitz sucks very loudly indeed. :eyebrows:

I found the noise levels to be same (BPU). Though you get much more turbo chatter noise on the apexi, Hardly any on the Blitz which is a plus mechanically???