The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supagard protective exterior sealant

lui

Used it on an old Carina estate because the red paint kept blooming (going light) and it seems to have done the trick, keeps it looking smart for about six months.

I wouldn't use it on the Supra though as it contains silicones (I think) that make it a real shit when it comes to having any paint done.

I use a silicone free polish I got from my paint shop when I had the respray done although this is trade only.

Paul

Autoglym (with the extra gloss) is very good, though it doesn't seem to work quite so well with my car for some reason! Sonax wax seems to give the best shine so far.

how long does Sonax wax last till nest waxing needs to take place & where the best place to get it darryl mate

It doesn't last too long, maybe 2-3 months. My car is black so its going to show up much more than lighter colours. MichaelG on this forum can source you some if needed.

Seeing as your paint is quite new, you might want to try some of the wax bar products. Some other members have recommended them but I can't remember the product name now!

It doesn't last too long, maybe 2-3 months. My car is black so its going to show up much more than lighter colours. MichaelG on this forum can source you some if needed.

Seeing as your paint is quite new, you might want to try some of the wax bar products. Some other members have recommended them but I can't remember the product name now!

will put up new post for best wax see what happens cheers darryl mate