The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trail fitting test....

psymon

Well after a couple of months, its finally arrived, first was damaged by the numb nuts called couriers. Gota say fit is very tight (o errr misses).

Still got a bit of work making it fit but the quality is good Many thanks to Paul at Miami Gt. I waited so long for this had to share a pic with's ya all....

Got samurai and stillen skirts to go on to, so can't wait :more: :more: :more:

It was very tight around the edges , which wrap around the side of the car. It went on, but is very tight, not a bad thing better tight than not fitting due to being to big. Just got to sand back alittle bit on offside, rear light cluster and sort out the arches to make it perrrrrrfeccccttttttttt

i want one of the trial backs and going to go for a blitz front/similar

ps am i the only one on the forum that really can not stand face lift rear lights? (i take it they are) the fronts i love but the reas are so off putting for me anyway

me2

The trial rear is sexy tho nice job, looks the business...great choice.

Thanks for the comments guys...

As far as zorst coming out at angle, my Blitz does slightly, i just changed from the left rear hanger to the right, fit is perfect. Its just off at the mo, made it easier for me to fit. Oh and the laminate on the floor, was very useful for sliding the bumper under the car without damaging it.

Just gotta get the rest sorted and were off to Paint... Hooray

:hijack:

the emanage just wasnt playing ball. It wouldnt hold the map after the ignition was turned off and on again. I now have the whole fields harness out with all the other bits of electronics turned off (no RLTC, no SBCID, no Powermeter, no fuel cut defender) so the car is running. Matt is giving it another whirl on Tuesday after checking my emanage unit on his car.

JB

i want one of the trial backs and going to go for a blitz front/similar

ps am i the only one on the forum that really can not stand face lift rear lights? (i take it they are) the fronts i love but the reas are so off putting for me anyway

Nice one Psymon, glad you got it sorted :)

i only wanted the pre facelift lights, since mine is black, they suit better