The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra logo

Guest SUPAzNmayn

Guest SUPAzNmayn

hey guys do you know where i can buy a gold toyota logo for the rear for my supra (i went to the dealer and they special ordered me a grey, saying that was all they had). I'd like to keep it under 30 usd. but if u guys know anywhere where i can buy it, please tell. thanks guys.

-david

so you want fake gold plastic ones! do's that not sound cheap to you. so you wont pay for the gold plated ones coz they are too expensive. think you should just stick to gray ones.

if you want something doing thats visual do it right.

i need a supra badge for the rear of mine but cant afford the metal ones does anyone have a logo blank that i can cut out and pva glue to the boot.

sorry just annoys me that there gold for the very reason that its GOLD

hey guys do you know where i can buy a gold toyota logo for the rear for my supra (i went to the dealer and they special ordered me a grey, saying that was all they had). I'd like to keep it under 30 usd. but if u guys know anywhere where i can buy it, please tell. thanks guys.

-david

Oh:fool: , so ya can get the grey one's from the main dealer. I've searched high & low on the net for a grey logo but could not find, only silver :rolleyes:

When I have some more time might pop in to my local toyota dealer then.

Out of interest how much did they charge?

Dangerous Rep. :- whether it annoys you or not, doesn't really interest me.

How much were the silver ones ? I would prefer FAKE gold as these were on the car when I got it and would like to replace like for like.

What is it with these forums nowadays ? You cant even ask a question without someone shouting you down.

SBK

sorry didnt mean to go off like that. had a whole lifetime of people saying i have fake things when i dont so just hate replica things :( . and cant blame this forum for me speaking out of turn sorry. one of the best forums i been on. will think before i do that again.

the Likwid ones rule. i think he said he will try another group buy on those one day.

Dangerous Rep, no worries matey. i know what you mean about this being fake, although I dont mind fake boobs :-)

Are the likwid like `thick` stickers ?? The logo on my car is rigid / solid and has to clips on the back of it.

Some one mentioned silver logos ?? I would have a couple of those. Failing this, might have to go with the crowd and make a purchase at Likwid.

Cheers

SBK