The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sound or video clips of exhaust on TT!!!

Guest Oleg

Hi! Can you help me?:drown: Can you send me on my e-mail or just put to this topic sounds and videos of exhaust on Twin Turbo. Than it is better than themes more!!! It will be great if in the clip it will be exhaust sound with acceleration, and the car passes by a videocamera. I would like to hear Blitz Nur-Spec R, HKS Carbon Ti, 4" HKS Titanium, GREDDY Titanium; My e-mail is [email protected]. THANKS EVERYBODY WHO WILL HELP ME!!!:respekt:

Sorry, :imsorry:

I wanted to say that I want to hear this models of exhaust more than other. But also I want to hear all existing exhaust systems installed on TT:D

Guest Flat4_ire
is that when it docks or is that when you get it?..... mine docked today:)

no mine docked monday past, im pickin her up in the uk next wed! ;) cannot wait!! id say you're buzzin too!? :D

:thumbs:

:hijack: Ripon that brings back memories, grew up just down the road near Northallerton. Use to drive the A1 to Harrogate road everyday when I was at college there, very fun road when it's quiet :yu:

A bitch when you get stuck behind a tractor mind :complain:

:hijack: Ripon that brings back memories, grew up just down the road near Northallerton. Use to drive the A1 to Harrogate road everyday when I was at college there, very fun road when it's quiet :yu:

A bitch when you get stuck behind a tractor mind :complain:

Thats cool. You live in Hong Kong now?

Do have good roads round here and i do agree that Harrogate/Ripon road is a *@$ when there is a conference in town! I just love that long stretch of road on the way to york, never can remember the name of it tho.

Thats cool. You live in Hong Kong now?

Do have good roads round here and i do agree that Harrogate/Ripon road is a *@$ when there is a conference in town! I just love that long stretch of road on the way to york, never can remember the name of it tho.

Yes moved to HK 10 years ago to find work, kind of stuck here now :looney:

Roads here are crap, too much concrete used and too many cars in a small space, much prefer UK roads.

My folks have moved to Scarborough since I've been here, so when I'm back I'm usually on the A64 York road, after a 4 hour drive from Heathrow, after landing at 6am it always seems waaaaaaaaaayy too long though :yawn: :wakeup: Always in a rental Focus too which is just not quite the same :tumble:

I can get you all BL 4" Exhausts at good prices, Fitted or unfitted.

** Grey import No Quibble Warentee with MKivStore and Not Boostlogic.

Martin

How it's ground clearance?