The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Question. Decals.

TT-DEK

Guest Flat4_ire

very fine line between classy and just "stuck on" kinda look u know

ive ordered some nice trd ones for my white tt which i think will give it that jap racer look, and not too fast and furious type.

like everyone has said, fine line between chav and classy.

Recently had some graphics done myself and wasn't sure what it was going to look, like so I photoshoped it first.

If you want to see what it will look like before you buy get some to photoshop it first.

send me the pics and I'll have a go for you.

Here mine:

graphics .jpeg

Just thought i,d ask, as av got some gold one.s for my black soop,

Got 2 of those door stacks, wiv popular names on like greddy, brembo, bilstein, hks?. Hoping will look gud wiv my gold emblems.

How much were your Brembo brakes?

The "Dear Santa" lists down the doors or wings are very popular with kiddies that use words like 'av', 'gud', 'wiv' :D

It's entirely down to opinion! When I got my Supe, it had decals. Kept them for a few months. I did like the look of the supe with the decals, but prefer it without. Best thing is to put them on, see how it looks and then decide...

Some before and after pics attached!

As I've said before, your car looks so much better without the chav flags.

How anyone can mention "Vinyl" and "classy" in the same sentence is beyond me! :giveup: :zen:

The "Dear Santa" lists down the doors or wings are very popular with kiddies that use words like 'av', 'gud', 'wiv' :D

this "shoplist" thing makes me mad :diablo:

Its a "shoplist" if you a chav.

If you own a jap performance car and have all the parts listed down the side fitted on the car why are you still calling it a shoplist?

:rtfm:

Originally Posted by Jake

The "Dear Santa" lists down the doors or wings are very popular with kiddies that use words like 'av', 'gud', 'wiv'

this "shoplist" thing makes me mad

Its a "shoplist" if you a chav.

If you own a jap performance car and have all the parts listed down the side fitted on the car why are you still calling it a shoplist?

:confused: Not sure why you have quoted me, I never used the word "shoplist".

Anyway, I disagree. Having a list of your undeclared mods is chav. :D

Mr Dodgy still hasn't said how much his Brembos cost him