The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who's had more than one mkiv and which was your fave?

Pete

I'll start then... I'm on my third.

My favorite was probably the first one, my black NA. It looked gorgeous, handled well and was a fantastic everyday drive.

I feel my VVTi TT is much better than the previous TT, but I'm starting to think it's not the best choice for an every day pop to work and back car.

Then again, I think it's just the crap weather and me worrying about it biting me all the time. I'm hoping that the RLTC will make me happier with that. After I've made a few mods I'm sure this one will be my fave out of them all eventually.

I stuck with Supras as they are just great value for money and look cooool.

This is also my third. First was an N/a manual. Awesome car. Alot easier to drive than a tt and great fun. Second was Gz tt, pretty much stock. Current is by far my fave! I always wanted a tt aerotop to convert to 6 speed manual, but i still havent got bored of the auto box!

your first is always your fav

Although, my latest is pete's first (I think) so who's fav matters most?

I say mine, I view myself as more important than pete :p

I've still got it as the backdrop on my PC. When I shrink all my windows down (rarely in a day) I get to stare at it and remember fondly...

I'm on the my fourth supra now.

1st J specTT6 resprayed from Black to Kawasaki Blue, featured in Banzai and Fast Car magazine back in the days.

[ATTACH]27908[/ATTACH]

2nd NA Aero Black

[ATTACH]27909[/ATTACH]

3rd UKTT Auto. resprayed from Silver to WRC Blue.

[ATTACH]27910[/ATTACH]

4th J specTT6 Black

[ATTACH]27911[/ATTACH]

ibrar my mate still has that fc magazine i was admiring it a couple of months ago.

1 red aerotop N/A

1 Black TT BPU +++ Aerotop.

Outright hooning in good weather on motorways the black TT, in town in normal british weather I could get the N/A round faster than the TT. Probably a confidence issue and lack of driver skill :) I prefered the look of the red one as I prefer red cars but the black polishes up so goooood. After tomorrow I think I'll be MK4 supra less forever :(