The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody in/very near Liverpool with a TRD wing and Do-Luck wheels

AntD

Well,exactly as the title says.The above are upgrades that I am contemplating,but I would love to see them in the flesh.Seen some supras with TRD wings at JAE 2004,but didn't have a Supra then.Do-Luck wheels are probably my no1 choice at the moment,but it would be nice to see thembefore I buy.

Cheers

Ant

Argh thats a shame.I like the TRD wing from looking at pics,but when I walked towards my car today the standard spoiler just seemed so much to be part of/belonging to the the supe and didn't just seem like an obnoxious aftermarket add-on.I'm hoping to get the same feeling from a TRD spoiler.

I'm getting a TRD / RMM spoiler, on a stock bodied car i'd keep the stock wing, if you've got skirts, spats and an aftermarket nose then the TRD is nicer IMO. My car should be done in a couple of months, can test fit my TRD/RMM if you want next time?

PM Trig dude, he did a Photoshop of my car with a TRD wing and chrome Do Lucks, i haven't got it on here anymore though :( He might still have it

Ah,thats bloody cool hey.I can just hear the comments from my patients if/when I eventually get some Do-Lucks and TRD spoiler.One of my patients recently commented on the standard spoiler(positive comment).She told me that she dated the original Stig and was very much involved in rallying and motorsport a few years ago.I'm worried they will all think that I've turned into a boyracer...not,lol