The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Le Mans 24h

jason m

Its excellent Fun mate - best bet is speak to Justtickets or go via the ACO's website (Do a search on google) and then by Race ticket, campsite ticket and Ferry... We found that we could go there for a week all in (ticket/ferry/campsite) for less than £100 each... Bargain.

Here's some pictures of our trips to give you a rough idea :

http://www.wherestony.co.uk

Craig.

Perhaps, this year we should try and arrange a meet up on the Friday between Indianapolis and Mulsanne Corner. I saw Simon B's car there last year parked up by a TVR Sagaris , but it would be great if we could get some Supra's together.

Good idea, that was the Pistonheads meet, but everyone kind of tags along anyway so I'm sure we can hijack it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

lol - It may be very busy by the time yuo get there. 100 years of le mans aparently this year, and a lot of people are going early i think. Oh and there's an England Game on the Thursday as well :)

I've got some freinds coming over on thursday as well. they are on the 10:30 crossing speedferries.

I want to go now...

:(