The mkiv Supra Owners Club

which BODY KIT?

Guest SUPAzNmayn

Guest SUPAzNmayn

I have a 95 n/a supra and i have bottomed her up a few times too many and so i damaged my kit and i was wondering what front bumper kits out there looks really good but also affordable at the same time (im thinking under 500 dollars) i really dont know how much they usually cost or where to get them and google doesnt really help if u dont know what you're looking for. I'd appreciate it if u guys can help me out here. thanks

-david

Try MVPMotorsports HERE, this is a US trader who sells a lot of Supra body kits.

I would recommend getting a Stillen front bumper, these are made from Urethane so are more durable than other bumpers which are all made from fibre glass. It is also one of the best looking fronts for the Supra IMO, see details HERE

Guest SUPAzNmayn

does the intercooler come with the bumper or do i have to make a separate purchase?

thanks for the site it is very helpful but expensive

steve, thanks but i tried the website and the registration is not working ... -sigh-