The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mapping Apexi Power FC

Gaz6002

:sos:

Hi all,

I have managed to secure an Apexi power FC + commander + boost soleniod for the supra, just need to find a company to map the thing now!

I spoke to Millway and they told me their rollers will not take that sort of power so try elsewhere. Seeing as I am based in Hampshite does anyone know of a good mapper locally?

I know Thor offer this service but I wondered if there are any other people who really know this system on the supra? Anyone had bad experiences with mapping a power FC?

I am new to supras so any obvious info that I may need would be greatly appreciated...

Many thanks in advance,

Gaz

nothing local, but:-

chris wilson in shropshire

rod bell in (i think) wigan???

me (but i'm not mapping other cars :))

others i have no experience of:-

gt art

abbey

you can't really do a full map without the full editing software, so whoever does it will have to have this. do a search, there's loads of typing about this in here.

why not thor? i think they were offering full remap for £350.

Guest Flat4_ire
Nah! once you grasp the basic concept, its all up hill from there:)

i wouldnt advise a guy knew to supras to just go and buy the datalogit software and do it himself!!

Guest Flat4_ire
Neither would I! Alot can go wrong. The ECU he wants is a standalone so Thor will be fine with it from my experience. They have done alot of these ECU's before too :)

Andy F is great with the PFC, but i think he only does subaru's, he did mine for me..out on the open road,laptop,detcans all that stuff, wouldnt fancy jumping in and just givin it a shot myself! ask some of the big boys here who they have used for mapping

i wouldnt advise a guy knew to supras to just go and buy the datalogit software and do it himself!!

He said he was new to Supras, not that he was new to cars and tuning, i am new to Supras but i would not worry about trying to map my own when i get one, if he is new to the tuning/modifying world, i'm sure he is sensible enough not to try something he know nothing about:)