The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help!! Please!

_Rob_

pull the rubber thing up that is between the door and the window and get a coat hanger down there and start to play. alternatively ring the AA or rac as they can help. dont smash window, too expensive and a realy pita to clean up!

pull the rubber thing up that is between the door and the window and get a coat hanger down there and start to play. alternatively ring the AA or rac as they can help. dont smash window, too expensive and a realy pita to clean up!

You can't just pull this rubber seal off. Its clipped in and will break unless taken off properly, Sorry.

You should have been given a card, that is an emergency number, they possibly will send someone out to get in for you. Toad do them, so Clifford should?

Ive just locked my keys in the car (of all things!) the clifford has kicked in and locked the doors automatically! is there a way to get in without breaking a window??!

any thoughts appriciated!!

Cheers for the PM homer, thats ended up being the chosen method!

ill start from the top now ive got time....

i was trying to find the cause of a squeek under the bonnet and the remote start doesnt work with the bonnet up...so in went the keys to the ignition, engine running, door shut, auto lock comes on for a reason unknown to me, as it shouldnt come on till the revs hit 2k!

so im stuck with the f@#king engine running, keys in the ignition and doors locked, i ran in to get the spares but theyre not in the place where the spares live! nightare!!

i turned the house upside down, turned my mums house upside down and then turned to the forum!

doors locked : 7.15

doors opened: 9.10

lesson learned: find the fcuking spare!