The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sold Supra - Thanks & Enjoy

C33JAY

I have just Sold my 1996 UK TT to a guy in Birmingham and know its going to a good home, I have let him no about this Forum and given him a Card.

Just like to Thank all those that helped me with answers to minor but Important stuff and to all the good advice I picked up from this Forum, its a Great Place, and a Special Thanks to those of you who run it :more:

I hope that when things have settled at work and Ive secured myself a Job in the brave new world that I will be in a position to purchase a Tuscan S, and if that all happens that they run a Forum has good as this one.

I will pop in every now and then just to see how things are progressing :o)

Who knows my Son who has an 1994 UK MR2 may well end up an owner of one of these fine machines and have to take my mantle.

Best Regards CJ (Chris) :respekt: