Bmw M5

ADD

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have done an older M5 1999 I think or 2000 plate. Left it standing with [email protected].

Not tried a new one but I think a BPU Supra TT @1.2bar of boost should have no problems.

I tried to play with a new one on the motorway who was right up my arse on the motorway. When it was clear for me to floor it I did but I don't think he did... :( No fun...

Cheers,

I'd love an M5 if I needed a 4 door, and if I had the wonga :D

You and me both. Very very nearly thought about replaceing the M3 with one, then I come to my scenses and see the qeue for them. And the dealers are putting a huge markup on the ones they ordered in for stock the gits.

You and me both. Very very nearly thought about replaceing the M3 with one, then I come to my scenses and see the que for them. And the dealers are putting a huge markup on the ones they ordered in for stock the gits.

Me 3 if I could afford one.

You and me both. Very very nearly thought about replaceing the M3 with one, then I come to my scenses and see the qeue for them. And the dealers are putting a huge markup on the ones they ordered in for stock the gits.

No doubt, thats how they make a killing, make limited numbers initially to get people going crazy, its like the C6 ZO6 in the states, list price was $80K (now thats a bargain!!) and they were selling for well over 100k to start, and propably still fetch that.

the new m5 has about just over 400bhp for normal driving then when you press the M button then it goes to just over 500bhp has a 0-60 time of 4.6ish and can do 204 mph

as much as i like the soop the m5 is going to be a very very tough cookie to beat and the m6 aswell thats the fastest M car