The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I thought it was time to have my own log on!!!

Guest SteveW's Carole

Guest SteveW's Carole

Hi ya Guys,

Some of you may have heard of me before .... Its Carole, SteveW's other (some would say .. better) half.

I thought it was time to have a log on in my own right. I have been using Steve's user name for a while now so already know a few of the guys on the forum. I have been along to a few meets.. really interesting (some really cold).

Anyway .....HI YA GUYS!!!!!

Carole :ecstatic:

Guest SteveW's Carole
welcome Carole (officially)!

so do you have a Supe of your own / planning to get yourself one?

Hello Supra-Man

We do have a soop... I drive it all week to go to work, mmmmm nice car... :respekt:

and the noise.. yummy!!!! We have a NuR spec on it and the looks I get from the school kids when I pass them is brillant... of course I don't rev it up anymore when I go past... yeah right... foot to the floor jobbie!!!!

I still love the double takes when I drive past people... what a woman driving a "mans" car!!!! :boxing:

Carole

Guest SteveW's Carole

Did you see my message about Laminitis Rosie?

Thanks for the welcome, you wont now get confused when I sent you money though bacs now will you lol

Carole

Guest SteveW's Carole
Welcome Carole

I think we should have another section for owners other halfs............:eyebrows: What do you think Rosie??? :)

My other half is Terribleturner btw.

:welcome:

Hi ya How_supra,

Do you think we cramp your style then.... after all we are only girlies lol... I can just imagine it ... back to the kitchen you wench!!!!

We too like fast cars and might even know a little bit about them... hey and just think we can cook and iron your shirts as well... Now thats multi-tasking for you lol.

Hey .... I am only kidding... :)

Carole

Hi ya How_supra,

Do you think we cramp your style then.... after all we are only girlies lol... I can just imagine it ... back to the kitchen you wench!!!!

We too like fast cars and might even know a little bit about them... hey and just think we can cook and iron your shirts as well... Now thats multi-tasking for you lol.

Carole

How Supra = Sabrina = a girl!

Hello by the way, i'm sonicsoop's other half.

Ps Mike does all the ironing in our house, i hate it.

Hi ya How_supra,

Carole

Te he no not at all. :) I was also only joking, there's a few of us on here now - other halfs of supra owners that is. Its nice :D

Gets coat now :)

PS: Edited to say I can't iron, but I make mean cheese scones. :D

Whoops... sorry, thats egg on my face for presuming lol:hug: :sorry:

A very embarressed Carole

Carole no problem. I changed my user title under my forum name only on Saturday to read "I'm not a boy" because I'm always getting called a boy. :slap:

I was only kidding as well. Welcome to the club. :hug:

Guest SteveW's Carole
Hello better half :welcome:

Much better now you have your own log on. Reading Steves posts about makeup and tights sometimes made things a little confusing :looney:

Yes I can see how that would be a little bit confusing lol.

Missed you at Freeport, it was a good night, a little bit cold though but a good turn out.

Carole :)

Yes I can see how that would be a little bit confusing lol.

Missed you at Freeport, it was a good night, a little bit cold though but a good turn out.

Carole :)

Yeah sorry i wasnt there :( new lady on the scene you see, carting her along to a car park in freeport (with the shops shut) proabaly wasnt her scene :badidea:

Hello better half :welcome:

Much better now you have your own log on. Reading Steves posts about makeup and tights sometimes made things a little confusing :looney:

AND what's WRONG with a bit of dressin'-up and tryin' to make one's

appearance more presentabubble ?!?!?!?

:clown:

[the use of MY User Name was done WITHOUT my Copyright permission BTW

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! .........Bl**din' Cheek ! ! :complain:

.....;) ]