The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Notes under windscreen wipers

terawua

I just picked up the car this morning after moonlighting as white van man for the weekend.

I found a note under the wiper asking if I was interested in selling the car and a phone number of a car dealership (Platinum Autos).

How often do people get these (I think that makes it three times for me)? Whats the most interesting/stupid thing you have seen written on a windscreen note?

When I couldn't find a parking space at work one day I left my car parked under the shelter meant for motorbikes and bikes.

Got back to find someone had left me a note saying...

"please note, you are not a f**king bike"

Very observant of them! :rolleyes: :clap:

I left a note for the driver of a Clio on Saturday. He/she had parked on an area marked with yellow crosses which was part of a fire escape route. They had had to squeeze into this space and were parked so close I had to open door slightly, open window, close door and climb in.

Note said,

"Dear idiot,

Next time you feel obliged to park in a restricted area (have a look as you leave) could you please leave me a tin opener so that I can get into my car?

Thank you,

The irate driver you parked next to.

Polite but I hope it got the point home.

Also told the parking guy as I left and he went racing up there.

"Polite Notice

Your front tyres are dangerously worn. You will be in trouble if I see you driving with them when I'm on duty."

This was on my other half's Land Rover in the gym car park last Thursday.

Thats not so bad, she might be the sort of person that doesnt check them. Although I'm not sure what they were doing looking so closely at the tyres.