The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apart from london

supra-alex

who can say the town/city they live in as far as they know as every single colour of supra in the area.

Like for example i know of:

Gunmetal (mine)

Black (2)

Silver (2)

White

Red

Lime Green

Orange

they are ones ive seen. If anyone in Northampton (Come on cobblers) has seen any others say so.....

You seem to be missing MSB there....

and RSP, and Storm Blue..

Nice try though

I presume we are talking Stock Toyota Colours, rather than every shade in the House of Kolor Candy color (sic) catalog (sic)

btw we are pretty under represented here, lots of Silvers and Blacks, but don't see many other colours around Preston only really TobyG in red (that I can think of), and I remember seeing an MSB one once, but I guess he was a tourist.

Mike

You seem to be missing MSB there....

and RSP, and Storm Blue..

Nice try though

I presume we are talking Stock Toyota Colours, rather than every shade in the House of Kolor Candy color (sic) catalog (sic)

btw we are pretty under represented here, lots of Silvers and Blacks, but don't see many other colours around Preston only really TobyG in red (that I can think of), and I remember seeing an MSB one once, but I guess he was a tourist.

Mike

any...

It is :D

played there couple of years ago in a national doubles tournament ?

do you play too then ? :more:

maybe we should have a supra club tennis championship with the winner allowed to choose a part upto £500 of his choice from one of the traders on here after they advertise at the tournament ? :eyebrows:

oh and er i'll have me car kitted out with leather thanks. :)