The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally pics of my new UK 17"s

mikeyb10supra

Was thinking maybe some stillens to balance the car out a bit.....or maybe modify the stock skirts to give them a little more depth to compensate for the front.

im really not keen on the stock front in fact I would go as far as to say I hate it....had a thing about bomex fronts ever since a freind of mine had one on a silver supra :)

I think 'being different' in todays climate is keeping your car looking relatively stock and concentrating on power mods that make a difference. Theres too many mullet/fashion haircut boys buying into Supras and sticking quite frankly shit on their cars IMO.

I think 'being different' in todays climate is keeping your car looking relatively stock and concentrating on power mods that make a difference. Theres too many mullet/fashion haircut boys buying into Supras and sticking quite frankly shit on their cars IMO.

being different is what ever you want it to be...if it offends you that ive set the car up like this dont look in future, and as for putting shit on my car as you put it mate maybe keep your worthless opinions to yourself next time

Yep sorry but that bumper dosent look right on that car.

You're taking the piss now aren't you? ;)

Yes - If it was me I'd have done the bumper last. BUT maybe he got a good deal on the Bomex front so went for it first. Give the guy a chance!

This is why you shouldn't post pics of mid projects.

being different is what ever you want it to be...if it offends you that ive set the car up like this dont look in future, and as for putting shit on my car as you put it mate maybe keep your worthless opinions to yourself next time

Woah steady on kid, Im not offended by your car at all, in fact it looks good. My point is it would look a lot better with the stock front bumper in my 'worthless' opinion!

Have a can of lager, sit down and admire your Supe for gawdsake! An issue like this is not worth becoming a keyboard warrior over! :more: :)

just a bit confused why you would say a lot of people are putting shit on there cars nowadays?? can you give me an example of what you mean by shit, if you are not refering to the bumper??

in one of your last posts you refered to me as a ricer chav with no taste, so how can you now think the car looks good?? im not going to get into a big on line slagging match about this just confused now?

As I have said before guys, yes this is mid project and yes I will be adding skirts in time, just thought I would let you see the progress so far

in one of your last posts you refered to me as a ricer chav with no taste, so how can you now think the car looks good??

Remember the golden rule of irony in the land of the internet forum :ecstatic: chav boy :rlol: :respekt:

Just to avoid further confusion, I regard you as a non-chav :respekt:

Clear now? :)