The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi everyone

Guest sunnyG83

Guest sunnyG83

Hi there everyone my name is Sunny and im from up north in bonny Scotland edinburgh to be precise. Been lurking around these forums for around six months now but have never made a post as im only newly a member.

Some of you guys might remember the black 1996 J-SPEC tt-auto that Terry S had up for sale a few months ago you know the one with the nice cobra seats, well it was me who bought it and lets say the experience of owning a supra is no dissapointment but it really does deserve some respect as i have had a few time where the rear end has steped out without trying.

anyhow just like to say its a pleasure to be part of this club.

Sunny

Nice to meet you Sunny, We all wondered who bought the black beast ?

Looks like you got a right bargain there mate, your right the Supra needs alot of respect.

Those seats were sweet though mate I bet their comfy eh ?

We need to see some more pics mate.

Mark

Guest sunnyG83

thanks for the warm welcome guys i will try and post some new pictures as soon as we get some decent weather.

Hi Jurgen :) last time we met was in your red rx7 how could i ever forget.

while the car and owning it is great i am however kinda upset with other people (chavs,neds,scaff's) as i woke up this morning drove to work and parked outside (work part time for Currys) and went to work later to discover that my valve cap was lying next to a deflated rear tyre, as you can imagine i was not best pleased but thats neds for you i guess.