The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA T conversion

MARTIN R

As I am now staying in England and not moving to Ireland I have a few £'s to burn, I am seriously considering having a Turbo conversion done on my NA as I know the car and tbh dont want to part with it, has anyone had this done on here??? ( its an aerotop and its low miles so dont want to sell)

Thanks all:D

I was in the same situation as you did not want to part with the car but wanted more power, mine at present has the basic boostlogic kit albeit with uprated injectors which allows around 6psi boost to be run safely this has produced a extremely reliable 283bhp at the wheels, stage2 will be coming in march with a uprated headgasket and ARP studs, e-manage piggyback, HKS EVC5 boost controller and FPR, it all depends on how much power you want but if i were to do anything different it would be to have everything done alltogether, speak to TerryS for the very best advice about Boostlogic products and Phoenix for the fitting, you wont regret it

i really am new to this NA-T stuff, does the safc2 get mapped?

is it case of bolt turbo kit on (as such ;) )

piggy back in SAFC2 and at low boost (below 5psi) you could map and away you go?

Yes, you will need some kind of controller to increase the duty cycle of the injectors when you go turbo, i think standard n/a injectors are 330cc, in my case i have 525cc injectors so fuel had to be pulled from them, i will be using a e-manage with a 3bar map sensor that will be using boost reference for the map