The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tein-Suspension

markymark

when undersealing the car today i thought i would have an inspection, i was checking out my dampers and discovered i had TEIN TYPE HA. I've had a read up on there web site and they sound very good (what company says there stuff is crap???) i was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on what they are like or how to adjust the dampers... i have noticed at the top of the dampers, they seem to have a valve cap (like if you needed to release air, or put air in) don't have a clue - does anyone have any ideas.... your help would be appreciated

:confused: :confused: :confused:

picture00349.jpg

picture00350.jpg

Think you can pick it up off ebay for under £200 if your lucky, i had the tein set up on my 300zx and it was the nuts:respekt:

Just been reading on the search bar (should have look there first ) and found a fella on there Paul Whiffin who has his own site selling edfc for £220 which doesn't sound to bad and i would rather buy off someone on here than e.bay if i can help it. Just need to know is it easy to install or is it more complicated than it looks????

Just been reading on the search bar (should have look there first ) and found a fella on there Paul Whiffin who has his own site selling edfc for £220 which doesn't sound to bad and i would rather buy off someone on here than e.bay if i can help it. Just need to know is it easy to install or is it more complicated than it looks????

Reasonable amount of work, were you thinking of doing it yourself?

Mate, dont feel to lucky there, the HA model of coilover can be quite old,

check my thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=51450&highlight=tein

oh, dear oh dear!!!!!!!!! My old HA coilover

i just hope you dont want to change your ride height, lol.

Thanks 4 letting me know wasn't going to change the ride hight by the lower nut was looking at fitting the EDFC , which from reading it is fixed to the top so no need to turn at the bottom ( unless i read it wrong??)

the edfc only changes the dampness of the spring, hard/soft,

im not sure if the HA is compatible

i can see what you are saying now, im happy with the ride hight but sometimes i feel the suspension is very hard so it would be a good idea if i can choose a softer to harder ride (THIS SOUNDS LIKE SEX THERAPY):sex: