The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How Dare They

Guest lloydmcc

Guest lloydmcc

hi guys and gals

i work in iraq doing privte security and everny night we get daily intelegence

briefs about wots going on and ware to stay away from, any way

last night i was at the brief and the told us all that there was a

V B I E D vehicle born improvised explosive device driving around our area waiting to blow something up

u never guess wot the car was would you

a supra

well all the guys no i have one and i got some stick for it

thats my story for the night, not a good one but hey iraqis have no repect for style

hi guys and gals

i work in iraq doing privte security and everny night we get daily intelegence

briefs about wots going on and ware to stay away from, any way

last night i was at the brief and the told us all that there was a

V B I E D vehicle born improvised explosive device driving around our area waiting to blow something up

u never guess wot the car was would you

a supra

well all the guys no i have one and i got some stick for it

thats my story for the night, not a good one but hey iraqis have no repect for style

Dear god man, any chance the INTELLIGENCE brief could include a portion for you!!

1. Private

2. Every

3. Intelligence

4. What's (wots = lazy, lazy, lazy)

5. Where (ware is goods or articles man!)

6. Anyway is one word

7. I is a capital when you refer to yourself!

8. Wot - see above

9. Iraqis is capitalised

10. Respect

I'm assuming when the war comes you lot will be in the frontline!! Wonder why!! Now write this lot out 100 times and don't bloody do it again!

Guest lloydmcc
Dear god man, any chance the INTELLIGENCE brief could include a portion for you!!

1. Private

2. Every

3. Intelligence

4. What's (wots = lazy, lazy, lazy)

5. Where (ware is goods or articles man!)

6. Anyway is one word

7. I is a capital when you refer to yourself!

8. Wot - see above

9. Iraqis is capitalised

10. Respect

I'm assuming when the war comes you lot will be in the frontline!! Wonder why!! Now write this lot out 100 times and don't bloody do it again!

mate i wasnt trying to pass an exame

dont need picked up for spelling

u no wot i meant

Stop getting so pissy boys! If you'd read my Wednesday Rant thread you'd have got the joke! Jeez, kids today, no sense of humour!

Oh...more people who don't find you funny!!!heehehehhehehe:protest:

Steady on fella i was on the front line in 2003 with the USMC 7 RCT so dont have a go, at least hes got the bottle to go out there

ex para here. listen to steveo if it weren't for us front line this country would a lot worse off than it already is and it takes more of a man to do an infantry soldiers job than anything else mate.

ex para here. listen to steveo if it weren't for us front line this country would a lot worse off than it already is and it takes more of a man to do an infantry soldiers job than anything else mate.

hey we had a bunch of paras with us before we crossed the boarder and they just ripped the mick out of some USMC officer on his brief they were giving it all hoorahh and these paras were howling like werewolves the yanks couldnt see what was so funny but i was in stiches

hey we had a bunch of paras with us before we crossed the boarder and they just ripped the mick out of some USMC officer on his brief they were giving it all hoorahh and these paras were howling like werewolves the yanks couldnt see what was so funny but i was in stiches

ha i can imagine mate. what battalion were they? i miss the crack and the laughs like its all good:D