The mkiv Supra Owners Club

yay, had my cars alignment done

lockys96

Had my cars full laser wheel alignment done,

Before my car was a bit twitchy, i.e when slowing down the steering wheel wanting to go another way, also you could feel the steering twitch driving over our crappy roads, mainly divets in the road.

the rear was quite alright, but the toe on one front wheel was +2.8mm and the opposite -0.9mm,

all the small changes make all the difference.

before if you let go on the steering wheel for a split second it would start to go one direction, now its all straight.

i paid £50 for the full toe and camber adjustments, and watched them do it. i heard someone say on here £150 was cheap for this, lol

I used supertracker.com, based in southampton, but they actually manufacture and sell all the equipment, so i think they know what they are doing.

dont understand that sheet,

Front left Toe: +2.8mm changed to +0.3mm / Camber -1.21 to -1.22

Front Right Toe: -0.9mm changed to +0.3mm / Camber -1.10 to -1.09

rear left toe: +1.3mm to +1.4mm / camber -2.31 to -2.16

rear right toe: +1.7mm to +1.5mm / camber -2.00 to -2.00

small adjustments but made all the difference

Had mine done on Tuesday too. Had them check and tighten all the sub-frame bolts at the same time.

It's made a world of difference in the handling. :D

The rear adjustments were siezed solid and the whole job eventually took 2 hours.

The settings I've got now are:

Front

Camber L -52' R -52'

Toe L 01' R 01'

Rear

Camber L -1 37' R -2 04'

Toe L 12' R 14'

All within Toyota specs.

The rear toe figures were well out originally and seem to have shifted quite a bit from when Tim had them done.

All I've got to do now is get another set of rear tyres as these only lasted 5 months...