The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap 2NZ at York Dragway

samsupra37

Which date would be more suitable?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would be more suitable?

• Monday 1st May 2006
    • Sunday 27th August 2006

Hi all

Just been contacted by Steve from York Dragway, he is looking at promoting a Jap 2NZ meet and would like our input as to the date which would suit us best.

Our choices are: Monday 1st May 2006 or Sunday August 27th 2006.

We have untill the 10th Feb to vote when I must get our results to him.

The Jap meet will have its own run lane and there will be elimination classes and a champion for the York Circuit.

At the moment this will be run in conjunction with his other modified meet but if there is enough interest then it will become a purely Jap meet.

For those speedy guys and girls there is a £500 bounty for the first 9 second run backed up by a second run within 1% of the first time meaning if you complete a 9.91 second run 1st then on the second run a 10.01 the £500 is yours.( if the maths is wrong I appologise not my strong point.)

I look forward to seeing your votes and your comments.

Regards

Sam and Greg

http://www.turbofit.co.uk

Initially I thought May but then remembered how busy it gets there around that time (mainly chavs in crap 18 second cars) so I'd vote August, it might rain, it might be cold but the same can be said for any date in this crazy country :)

Either way I'll do my best to be there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...