The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buying advice

mattanna

THE CAR IS A 1995 PRESENTED IN BLADE WHITE [Resprayed then],WHICH IS A VERY STAND OUT COLOUR THE INTERIOR IS BLACK AND GREY SPORTS RECARO TYPE SEATS [Recaro TYPE? That'll be the stock seats then] WITH BLACK LEATHER REAR BUCKET SEATS [That'll be the stock plastic seats]

I couldn't be arsed to read the rest because it's all in sodding capitals

Bit harsh aint it lads?

Yes. I wasn't quite myself last night.

I need to start making templates

=====

Hi, Welcome.

If you have any doubts get the car checked out by a professional, well worth the money for peace of mind.

The search bar is your friend :)

Good Luck!

======

Thanks for reply, decided white is too whale like, will be going to see a few soon, some tetchy people on this site,

Nah there normally very friendly dunno what went wrong think it was the caps, an also quite a few 'ive seen this what do you think' threads popped up recently. And we like pics on this site too and links etc.

Good luck with the search!

Nah there normally very friendly dunno what went wrong think it was the caps, an also quite a few 'ive seen this what do you think' threads popped up recently.

That and there's a grumpy virus going around at the moment. Seems to clear up after 24hours though.

some tetchy people on this site,

We're not all tetchy, honest :)

It's just when you've seen the same question 10 times in a week, you begin to truly believe that people don't read the board at all before they ask any questions :banghead:

Unless any of us knows the car that you are interested in personally, we can't really advise whether to buy it or not.

As others have said, the search button is your friend. Do your research, decide what type of car you want, look on all the relevant sites for one and go and have a look at a few.

I'm sure once you've got one in mind, that you've already looked at, and that you really want to buy, but just need a second opinion on, I'm sure one of the board members, local to the car, would go with you to check it out.

Just copying and pasting random ads from eBay, is not necessarily the best way to get help.

This

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=60

would be a good place to start